Why become a member or continue BPW-A membership?
BPWA offers several benefits for women seeking to access resources for working women and to contribute to the status of women in the workforce:
- Business development Services
- Business networking
- Access to finance, awards, and competition opportunities
- Information sharing and newsletters
- Business to business (B2b) linkages
- Access to international networks of business and professional women
- Access to grants
- Capacity building; mentorship, coaching, trainings, and workshops
- Access to local, regional, and international conferences
- Professional services
- Access to fellowship programs and scholarships
- Discounted services
- Market studies
What are the different types of membership?
- Individual – 100 JD per year
Business owners and professional women may join to experience the benefits of being a part of this association and having access to all the services and events.
- Youth – 30 JD per year for young professionals age 18-30.
Members who are young professionals may join and serve on the Youth committee, participate in activities for youth, attend special networking events, gain access to internship and scholarship resources, reach other youth by liaising with university campuses and youth associations.
- Corporate - With a corporate membership there will be one representative from the company who may have voting rights for BPWA projects, programs, and committees. Benefits to corporate members also include a professional listing of the company on the BPWA website, discounted web advertising, sponsorship opportunities for BPWA events, and access to BPWA membership to offer products or services of company at special or group rates.
How do I join?
Join forces with women in the business and professional communities, and use your unique energies, talents, and capabilities to make a difference!
To activate your membership for 2019 and for more info please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org