Why become a member or continue BPW-A membership?
BPWA offers several benefits for women seeking to access resources for working women and to contribute to the status of women in the workforce..
- Facilitation of business partnership opportunities and access to finance
- Ongoing linkages to training, mentorship, conference and other opportunities locally, regionally and internationally to support your business and professional careers
- Member networking events.
- Monthly “Know Your Fellow Member “ visits to member businesses and workplaces.
- Access to Capacity Building Center activities .
- Weekly mailers containing the latest news of events and opportunities relevant to your business and professional careers.
- Quarterly newsletter highlighting members and their news.
- Joining the BPWA's social media communities.
- Join a community of talented and experienced volunteers.
What are the different types of membership?
- Individual – 100 JD per year
Business owners and professional women may join to experience the benefits of being a part of this association and having access to all the services and events.
- Youth – 30 JD per year for young professionals age 18-30.
Members who are young professionals may join and serve on the Youth committee, participate in activities for youth, attend special networking events, gain access to internship and scholarship resources, reach other youth by liaising with university campuses and youth associations.
- Corporate - With a corporate membership there will be one representative from the company who may have voting rights for BPW-A projects, programs, and committees. Benefits to corporate members also include a professional listing of the company on the BPW-A website, discounted web advertising, sponsorship opportunities for BPW-A events, and access to BPW-A membership to offer products or services of company at special or group rates.
How do I join?
Join forces with women in the business and professional communities, and use your unique energies, talents, and capabilities to make a difference!
For more info please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org